This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.
- Rationale for holistic assessment – background and context
- Competence or capability?
- Holistic assessment
- Effective assessment
- Purpose of assessment – why are you assessing?
- Diagnostic, formative and summative assessment
- The subject of assessment – what are you assessing?
- Involving the student
- The process and methods of assessment – how are you assessing?
- Direct observation of practice
- Assessing or marking academic work
- Commenting on the student's academic work
- Writing the final report as part of a holistic assessment
- Making your decision
- Principles for writing a final report